Biotechnology and Intellectual Property: Restructuring for the Public Benefit (Montreal, Canada)
IPMG’s third international workshop was held in Montreal in September 2005. The meeting explored how ideas are translated into policy and focused on the creative uses of IP systems to harness public benefit from biotechnological innovation. Meeting participants included senior individuals responsible for policy development from Canada, the United States and Latin America.
- Biotechnology in Brazil (Maristela Basso)
- Biotechnology Initiatives and Intellectual Property Rights Concerns in Peru (Javier Verastegui)
- From Research to Policy: the work of the Intellectual Property Modeling Group (Richard Gold and Lori Knowles)
- From the Tower to the Hill: Moving ideas and Research Into the Policy Realm (Andy Burness)
- La biotecnologia en America Latina (Maristela Basso)
- Leveraging Scientific Commons to Foster Innovation, Access and Affordability (David Bollier)
- Workshop report (IPMG)
This content has been updated on August 19, 2015 at 9:40.